Friday, June 22, 2012

Teamwork

Yo know many people may say that football doesn't teach kids anything other than to hit anybody with a football.  But they are wrong, one valuable lesson I learned was the value of teamwork.  See I was a hard headed kid, I didn't like to work with other kids because I liked to everything on my own.  Football is a team sport so working alone isn't such a good idea.

Not being interactive and working alone put me in a place I never wanted to be... THE BENCH!  I didn't know any of the plays and since I worked solo I never asked for help and continued o mess up.  I was one of the best athletes on the team, but I couldn't play without knowing the plays.  I quickly changed my act and once I did hat things quickly turned around.  I started asking for help, started going over plays, and actually started to become a team player.

So in the end I learned that working with others isn't that bad and there may be times where I can't do everything by myself so help is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment